Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a great treat


Joshua, our YM team leader treated us for a great fun with giant slides outdoor. We enjoyed our time in Splash Island together with his family and a couple friends. We didn’t mind the heat of the sun rather we enjoyed pools with waves, giant slides and delicious food. I can say, Joshua spoiled us to the max. He paid for all of it.

My wife and I are very grateful to know that we have friends who are so good to us. They are huge blessings from God. I couldn’t imagine myself to bring my wife in a water park like Splash Island. That’s a way over to our budget. But God knows how to treat us by using people like our friends to rejuvenate and to unwind from our stressful work. Out from all of it hard days to enjoy a relaxing yet full of fun times.

A big thank you to Benavidez family from the bottom of our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment