Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daycare Field Trip

It was a great pleasure for me to see the kids from Daycare enjoyed the 2-day field trip in Science Center, Cosmic Kids and Avilon Zoo! I am so thankful for being part of great experience of kids as I watched them playing. This is one of the greatest rewards I experienced for being part of this ministry.

In the morning on the first day of Field Trip, we brought kids to Science Center where they were amazed on how science affects our lives. They saw many science-made things like robot, computer games, etc. They also know kinds of earthquakes and electricity sources.


The tour guide is teaching us about kids of electric sources



In the afternoon we let them played in a game center full of balls. It is like a kingdom of different kinds of balls. I was happy to see them playing and running and having their good times with each other. I enjoyed seeing them being kids again, kids that they just having great time playing. It brought me missing my childhood days.






The second day, we brought them to Avilon Zoo. This is the largest zoo in the Philippines. It is quite far from our houses but it is worth traveling because of many animals you saw there. It was a great experience. Kids are over-excited to see animals of different kinds and sizes. I, myself was overwhelmed to see those animals. It is really worth seeing them and I love the thrill being close to nature.





Daycare Field Trip is fantastic! Not only I had time-off from my work, but I also have great time with kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment