Sunday, April 8, 2012

Family Outing

I won’t hide that my brothers and sisters have some issues with one another. Many times I have seen many arguing and heard many fights from them. It seems that they have grudge with another. It was hard for wife and I to see them like that. We are seeking God for His direction on how we will be able to stop them for being angry with another.

One day, God revealed to me that I should expend more time to be with them, and I know God is the one who gives me opportunity to be with them, help them in small way and somehow build stronger relationship with them.

I was reminded by the Bible to let the light within me shine. This will make my brothers and sisters witness how God changed me and how am I living according to his purpose. Before I spent a lot of time in church’s office, a lot of time having fellowship with my fellow workers and members of the church. But being away with my brothers and sisters was a fail in my part to be able to share them who God is in my life.

Since I realized how big part of my mission is to bring my brothers and sisters to the Lord, having a heart to help them to forgive each one, I have made my decision to spend a lot of time with them, but not regretting my work in church. And I see that God is the one who gives me opportunity to with them.

Just this month, we made a plan to go for a swim and most of us went and we had a great time. This is a testimony that we can be united, enjoying each one’s company, and hoping, in time, we can totally forgive one another.

Here are some of the pictures we took during the swimming party of my brothers and sisters. A reminder that they are also part of my ministry.













No comments:

Post a Comment