Saturday, August 6, 2011

What a treat for my birthday?!!

I am praising God for giving me a great treat. For 3 days, my wife and I went to Palawan for my birthday. We experienced many good times while we are there. We have quality time with each other and that for us is super. We forget our worries, problems, and works, we just enjoy our time together. That is fantastic.





I enjoyed watching my wife’s face while we are entering the terminal for our flight. She had mixed emotion. She is so excited because that was her first time to ride an airplane and in the same time, she is scared because she knew she would experience motion discomfort and might throw up. And she did! I was I was making some joke and deep inside I am happy not because she threw up but I am happy to see that God gave me opportunity to treat my wife. That meant a lot to her.





In Palawan, we tried to get cheapest package for the Underground River. This is the famous spot for tourist. Your Palawan experience is not complete if you didn’t went to Underground river. So, we tried to make some negotiation and we had a great deal. We went to the Underground River and we were amazed!!! Yup! We did. We were amazed on how nature brought something fantastic. Who would have water from waterfalls can make cave under a mountain and drops of water brought great images. That is truly amazing! Inside the cave, there were zero visibility, we just have a spotlight to see images inside. And there are all AWESOME! The Underground River experienced was fantastic!





While we were in Palawan, since we have many free time, we just went around the town to see more of Palawan. We ate some native food and bought few souvenirs.



Our 3 day away was good times. We would like to come back sometime. We are so blessed for a great treat! We praise God for this wonderful opportunity to see the beauty of nature. God truly made many wonders in our nature and we would be surprise if we have a chance to see of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment