Monday, June 25, 2012

Bonding with my daughter Micah

Micah is growing so fast and I am enjoying every moment of it. Micah is now a year and a half. She likes to climb everything in our house - chairs, tables, stairs and even our TV rack and closet. At times she is way crazier than my wife Lerma could manage. That is why we decided to bring her to a kids’ play place. A safe place for her to climb, play with the balls, slides and everything. When we were there, Micah with her eyes wide, she was very excited to come in even though I have no pass yet. It was funny to see her that excited. As soon as they gave me our passes, she grabbed my hands and wanted me to bring her inside. And as I was expected, she enjoyed playing inside. She climbed and played with the balls and the slide. I could see in her eyes that she was really having a great time. And I have to admit that I also enjoyed that time. I enjoyed seeing her having a great time. It was fun to have some quality time with my daughter. She is truly a gift from God that I will treasure forever. She is really a bundle of joy to my wife and I. We really thank God for an opportunity to have a daughter like Micah. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment