Monday, June 25, 2012

Two Important Things!

1. Lerma is pregnant again with our second baby. She is now four months pregnant and her due date will be in the third week of November. I am so excited that I am going to be a daddy again. Micah is so cute and we know the next one will also be as cute as her. We pray that the baby will be healthy and have no complications in Lerma’s pregnancy. Also we hope this time it will be a boy. Please keep us in your prayers for Lerma and for our second baby! 2. There is a great privilege coming up for us to bless communities in Indonesia this October. The Youth Mobilization partners with an Indonesian missionary whom we work with International Teams to bless communities in Indonesia. We will bring youth to connect with Muslim youth and children through a hygiene clinic and sports games. I am excited because this will be my first time to go to a Muslim country. Also, I am excited to bring youth with us. These are youth from different churches who attended our youth missions conference last year. We know that this trip will impact the lives of youth and children and their families for them to be connected to the ministry we have there. Each of us needs to raise about US$500 for our airfare, food and accommodations. This is a great way to invest to the lives of the people in the community in Indonesia. I want to extend this privilege to you and hope you could partner with me in prayers and though financial giving. For supporting me though prayers, I would love to send you updates regarding this mission trip, just let me know if you are interested to receive updates. And for supporting me though financial giving, you can send an email impressing your desire to invest to the lives of people in Indonesia. Any amount you can extend to me will be highly appreciated. For more details regarding how you will be able to help this missions trip, you can either send an email to me: mackie_youthmob@hotmail.com and I will get back to you at the very soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment