Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sent from India….


A friend of my bestfriend John Coffey came here to the Philippines from India just for a visit. I never knew him before he came. I randomly received a message from John three days before he arrived that John wants us to meet his friend visiting from India. I met him in a mall with John for dinner the night he came. And from his story and the way he talked, I knew he is a great friend to have.


One night when he was still here in the Philippines, I invited John and him to have dinner in my house so he could meet my wife and my daughter. My wife cooked a Filipino dish called “adobo”. He liked the food and we had a good chat while eating.


After we ate, an answer to my prayer arrived. I was praying before for the addition of financial support to come. Knowing that my family is getting bigger and our expenses today are getting larger, we need to raise more financial support to cover our expenses. He talked to me and expressed his desire to help us though financial giving. This came as a surprise because I never mentioned to him that I was in need of support. It was great news for me.


I know God orchestrates things in His own way and in His own time. God never fails to meet our needs. I am a witness of His faithfulness. I am praising God because of who He is in my life.


There is a saying when blessings come our way, we say, sent from heaven. From what happened to me a few weeks ago, I could say, it was sent from India.

No comments:

Post a Comment