Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daycare Today...

I taught the daycare today. I am their teacher in Phonics. It’s so great to hear them learning the sound letter “A”. They also learned to how to write down the letter and they had fun writing and teaching each other to write the letter. I just noticed one of our crazy students took initiative to help his younger brother to write. His’ name Adriane and his younger brother is Jetjet. They were funny to see having initiatives to help each other. Knowing these brothers are the most crazies students we have. But today, I was so blessed to see them helping each other.

I will be teaching them every Thursday and I am looking forward to see them learning a lot. Little by little, we (DayCare Teachers) can create huge impact in the lives of these children. And we will not get tired reaching out to the community where these children live. We are thankful for this wonderful opportunity to be part of what God is doing in the lives of the people in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment