Thursday, July 14, 2011

Palawan Trip

I am looking forward to our trip in Palawan!!!

We booked our flight to Palawan and we are going there next month. I planned this trip as a great time be away and to have a relaxing day for my birthday. I am excited to spend it with my wife. This is a dream come true. I know I might sound crazy but flying to Palawan is one of my dreams. I have been dreaming, since I was kid when I saw in the television how great place is Palawan. So that’s why I am so excited to go there.

Also, what I am excited about is, this will be the first time for my wife to ride an airplane. She was very vocal to let me know how she was praying and dreaming, sometime, she could ride an airplane. And when I told her that I booked us a flight to Palawan, she was so happy. If only I took a picture of her face when she heard that she will be riding an airplane to Palawan and show them to you, you will be overwhelmed, as well as I was.

Please pray with us that we will have a safe trip and we enjoy it to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment